http://www.humana-one.com/secured/AgentLandingPage.aspx?sanid=1316193"ekey=

Monday, June 27, 2005

Thank You

I am sitting here in between quoting families for Life & Health Insurance. I am thinking about how blessed I am, far more than I deserve. I have the most beautiful, wonderful wife and my two children are beyond description. I feel bad because I know that in the pressures of everyday life I often take them for granted. I pray that the Holy Spirit gives me wisdom and guidance in how I live in relation to them. I never, ever want to forget that they are all gifts from my Heavenly Father. I know I need to raise my children to love Jesus and to make Him the Lord of their lives. Nothing else matters in the view of eternity.
Thank you for letting me take a few minutes to share my thoughts.
God Bless!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

You are an awesome father and an awesome husband. I am so thankful for all He has given us in you! We love you so much!

Joshua Ritchie said...

God bless your efforts. Thanks for the reminder to be a good husband and father and to pray for the salvation of our children!